Each class has its own specialty concerning weapons (aside from TaeKwon), and some weapons are more versatile, usable by multiple classes. There are 14 types of weapons:
- Bows, Archer class and Rogues only.
- Instruments, Bard class only.
- Whips, Dancer class only.
- One Handed Swords
- Two Handed Swords, Swordman class only.
- Knuckles, Acolyte class only.
- Books, Sage, Priest and Taekwon Master classes only.
- Spears, Swordman class only.
- Katars, Assassin class only.
- Guns , Gunslinger class only.
- Huuma Shuriken , Ninja class only.
There are also "Support" weapons, which are used in conjunction with the main weapons. In the equipment window, it will show up in the center of your character's sprite. Usually these items are consumed when you execute an attack.
There are 4 levels of weapon, which directly affect how that weapon is upgraded and the effect upgrading has on that weapon.
|Weapon Level||Upgrade Catalyst||Catalyst Cost||Upgrade Cost||Bonus ATK per Upgrade||Bonus ATK per Overupgrade|
|Level 1||??? Zeny from NPC Shop||?? Zeny||+3||+4|
|Level 2||??? Zeny from NPC Shop||?? Zeny||+4||+5|
|Level 3||Monster Drop||5,000 Zeny||+7||+12|
|Level 4||Monster Drop||20,000 Zeny||+13||+20|
|Items in Ragnarok Online|
|Equipment||Armor • Headgear • Weapons (Weapon Materials) • Shields • Garments • Footgear • Accessories • Equipment Sets • Skill Equipment|
|Cards||Card Reference • Card Sets|
|Item Mixing||Juice Ingredients • Potion Ingredients • Dye Ingredients • Tame Ingredients • Headgear Ingredients (Headgear Quests) • Pet Equipment • Counteragent and Mixture Quest|
|Quest Items • Healing Items • Autocast|