|SP Cost:||(Skill level*5)|
|Cast Time:||(0.5*Skill level) seconds|
|(Mage) Cold Bolt Lv. 1, Lightning Bolt Lv. 1|
Uses water under the caster to create a powerful Water Ball that can inflict multiple hits on a target.
The number of water balls that you are actually able cast also depends on the amount of water you are standing in. Using higher levels of Water Ball when not enough water is present will not produce a maximum number of hits.
Water Ball can also be used outside of water tiles to deal a heavily reduced damage of 15% MATK per skill level per ball.
|# of Waterballs||1||9||25|
|Cast Time||1 Sec.||2 Sec.||3 Sec.||4 Sec.||5 Sec.||6 Sec.||7 Sec.||8 Sec.||9 Sec.||10 Sec.|
- There is a notable delay between the completion of casting and when Water Ball's hits cause damage. This can be used to escape or cast a second skill.
- Unlike the majority of magic skills, Water Ball's hits cause damage individually for each ball on each impact instead of full damage on cast completion. This gives the opportunity for the opponent to change armors or cast skills.
- Also unlike most skills, Water Ball's delay does not correspond directly to the balls impacting the target. It is possible to cast another skill before all balls have finished impacting.
- When cast by a monster, Water Ball level 10 draws water from a 9x9 area and produces 100 waterballs instead of a 5x5 area with 25 waterballs for a player.
- When auto-cast via items or skills, this skill is considered to be "in water" for full damage.
|Wizard, High Wizard, Warlock|
| Earth Spike • |
| High Wizard
|Chain Lightning • Crimson Rock • Earth Strain • Ganbantein • Jack Frost • Mind Expansion • Mystical Amplification • Reading Spellbook • Recognized Spell • Release • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide|