|SP Cost:||(38 - (Skill level*3))|
|Cast Time:||~1 Second|
|Cast Delay:||1 Second|
This skill has been removed from the acolyte Skill Tree and is now used by any class via the "Book of Memory" item.
The Functionality of the Book of Memory is identical to a max level Warp Portal.
Consume a Blue Gemstone to create a Warp Portal that will transport those that enter to the portal's destination. Warp Portals will close after transporting the maximum number of characters or after the skill duration elapses.
- To memorize a map, stand in the area and type "!memo". (/memo no longer works!)
- !memo will let you choose which location you wish to overrwrite (!memo 1, !memo 2, etc)
- Each map can only have one memo. If the player memorizes one cell of a map and later decides they want to memorize another cell of the same map, it will overwrite the map's old spot instead of creating two memo points for the same map.
- Only 3 Warp Portals can be activated at once. If this limit is reached quickly, a bug may occur to prevent the portals from elapsing and the caster from casting a new one. This can be fixed by relogging or leaving the map.
- If the caster creates a Warp Portal and leaves the map (either by being disconnected, or going through the portal itself), the Warp Portal will disappear regardless of how many people have gone in or how long it has been open.
- The maximum capacity of people that the caster can warp at a time is 8, regardless of the skill's level.
|Skill Duration||10 sec||15 sec||20 sec||25 sec|
|Available Warp Destinations||Save Point||Save Point + 3 Memo Point||Save Point + 6 Memo Points||Save Point + 9 Memo Points|
The warp selection dialogue window displays the map ID and coordinates of the warp instead of the field name (example: prt_fild01 (319,125) instead of 'Prontera Field')
|Skills|| Angelus • Aqua Benedicta • Blessing • Cure • Decrease AGI • Repel Evil • Heal • Holy Light • Increase AGI • Mace Mastery • Pneuma • Ruwach • Signum Crusis • Teleport • |
|Quests||Acolyte Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Mace • Rod|