|Range:||10 cells cells|
Venom Knife is a class skill that is obtained automatically upon job change.
Throw a Venom Knife at mid range to deal damage, apply a movement speed slow, and have a chance of inflicting Poison.
- Venom Knives are an arrow type equipment and can be purchased from the Assassin Guild for 50z each.
- Venom Knife damage is derived from base ATK and does not count race/size/element cards or Enchant Deadly Poison.
Cards and items adding to ATK are counted in damage calculation.
- The projectile takes on the element of the right hand.
- Uses Ice Pick damage calculation when icepick is equipped, including cards and items adding to ATK but excluding percent modifiers as seen above.
- The introduction of the quest skill Venom Knife allows an Assassin to equip arrows. Arrows only work with long range attacks so the only skill Assassins have that will benefit from this is Grimtooth (level 3 or above). Additionally, only status arrows work with Grimtooth, not elemental arrows.
|Assassin, Assassin Cross, Guillotine Cross|
|Cloaking • Enchant Poison • Grimtooth • Katar Mastery • Lefthand Mastery • Righthand Mastery • Poison React • Sonic Acceleration • Sonic Blow • Venom Dust • Venom Knife • Venom Splasher|
| Assassin Cross
|Advanced Katar Mastery • Cloaking Exceed • Create Deadly Poison • Cross Cutter • Cross Ripper Slasher • Dark Claw • Dark Illusion • Enchant Deadly Poison • Hallucination Walk • Phantom Menace • Rolling Cutter • Siphoning Blades • Soul Destroyer|
| Guillotine Cross
|Quests||Assassin Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Dagger • Katar • One Handed Sword|