|Cooldown:||1 second (manual use only )|
|(Monk) Flee (Skill) Lv. 5|
Triple Attack (Alt: Raging Trifecta Blow) is a 2nd class passive skill available as Monk. This is the first skill of the "combo skills" group.
Gives the chance to inflict three hits instead one while physically attacking. This skill can be followed up with Chain Combo.
Additionally, Triple Attack has an active component that allows the Monk to activate Triple Attack for 12 sp, which will then place the skill on cooldown for 1 second.
- The total damage is inflicted in one bundle of 3 hits. This only affects the divisibility of the damage, which is rounded down.
- Although this is a passive skill, it can be put onto a skill bar and activated for 12 SP while attacking a target to instantly trigger the skill, allowing Combo-build Monks to start a combo whenever they want.
- Activating the skill manually will place it on a 1 second cooldown.
- If this skill is used by a non-monk class (Example: Rogue with Plagiarism) it suffers a -10% trigger chance.
- This skill behaves as a skill activation trigger, and as such, does not function with regular attack boosting effects such as Exceed Break, Power Swing, and, Spell Fist.
|Monk, Champion, Sura|
|Excruciating Palm • Flee (Skill) • Critical Explosion • Asura Strike • Iron Hand • Steel Body • Investigate • Chain Combo • Combo Finish • Triple Attack • Blade Stop • Body Relocation • Spiritual Bestowment • Spirits Recovery • Absorb Spirits • Call Spirits (Spirit Sphere) • Finger Offensive|
|Chain Crush Combo • Crescent Elbow • Dragon Combo • Fallen Empire • Flash Combo • Knuckle Arrow • Lightning Walk • Palm Push Strike • Spiritual Concentration • Tiger Knuckle Fist • Windmill • Zen • Changing Touch • Curing Touch • Energizing Touch • Quiet Touch • Revitalizing Touch|
|Quests||Monk Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Mace • Knuckle • Rod|