Parties are small groups of players (maximum of 12) for the purpose of easier leveling and companionship. To create a party, use the /organize "Name" command or the Create Party menu. You must have the Novice Basic Skill level 1 to create a party. Players can join a party at any level. The person who creates the party becomes the Party Leader. The Party Leader can remotely invite people to the party (they don't have to be on the same screen or even the same map) using the /invite command. (Usage: /invite "<name>")
- Each Take - Items can be picked up first by the person that killed the monster.
- Party Share - Items can be equally picked up by all party members.
- Individual - Items picked up go to the person that picked it up.
- Shared - Items picked up randomly go to one of the party members.
Experience setup can be changed at any time.
- Each Take - Party members only gain EXP for monsters they do damage to.
- Even Share - Party members share EXP. I.E if a wizard is sharing with a Priest and Monk, the experience gained by the monsters killed by all three will be equally distributed between the three of them. However, if any party members are more than 15 levels below the highest leveled party member, they will receive reduced EXP. Higher leveled members will still receive full EXP.
Partying with multiple people that have seperate Master Accounts offers 10% additional EXP gained per party member.