| Ground Drift
|| Offensive Skill
| SP Cost:
|| 4 * SkillLv
| Knock Back:
|| 1 cell cells
| Area of Effect:
|| 1 x 1 (Trigger)|
7 x 7 (Explosion)
|| Grenade Launcher
Use a grenade launcher to plant grenades that will explode when enemies approach. The planted grenade's damage element varies according to the type of ammunition used. These grenades differ from traps as they may be placed directly under players or monsters. Mines cannot be stacked on top of eachother.
| Lasting Time (sec)
- Cards will affect the damage of the mine
- Damage is calculated when somebody steps on a mine, this means that when you tag your weapon, card effects like hydra and thanatos will work even if it wasn't the weapon you originally planted the mine with.
- Since Gunslinger Mine is a ground attack, Land Protector will negate both activation and damage of mines.
- If Gunslinger Mine is cast on a hidden target, the mine will explode (it assumes that a player or monster is occupying the cell) but no damage will be given to the hidden target.
- Pneuma also blocks damage given by Mines and triggers the explosion.
- You can have a maximum of 25 mines on screen.
- When you die your mines will not be removed from the screen but will still trigger when somebody walks over them, no damage will be dealt however.