|SP Cost:||(30 + (Skill level*7))|
|Cast Time:||3 seconds (Uninterruptable)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Area of Effect:||Cross-Shape|
|(Crusader) Faith Lv. 5, Holy Cross Lv. 6|
Summons a Grand Cross around the caster, damaging the caster and enemies with Holy property waves. The skill lasts for 0.9 seconds, during which time the caster is immobilized.
The skill deals bonus damage against Demon, Undead, Shadow, and Ghost monsters (element or race) before elemental modifiers are applied.
|Level||ATK (%)||Bonus DMG enemy||SP Cost|
- Damage formula is: (ATK+MATK)* (50% + 50*skill lvl%)
- Formula against Demon, Undead, Shadow, and Ghost monsters (element or race) is (ATK+MATK)* (55% + 66*skill lvl%)
- The damage Grand Cross deals against enemies is not affected by:
- Things that affect the damage are:
- Part 1:
- This damage dealt to caster is based on damage done to targets. It is of element: Holy and race: Demi Human. Therefore damage can be reduced with Holy (i.e. Angeling carded armor will negate it) reduction, Demi Human reduction (i.e. Thara frog card), DEF, or MDEF. In the same manner, wearing Shadow or Undead armor increases the damage done to the caster.
Damage taken is GC Damage / 13 - SkillLv
- Part 2:
- 1%*skill LV% Current HP is lost every cast regardless of reductions. It is part of the casting cost of Grand Cross.
- Grand Cross hits 1-5 times, depending highly on position and movement of enemy/enemies.
- Grand Cross does not work when wearing a Golden Thief Bug Card.
- The old grand cross formula that applied elemental bonus damage twice has been fixed, normalizing the damage discrepancy between targets weak to holy and other targets.
| 2nd Class
|Cavalier Mastery • Cure • Defender • Faith • Grand Cross • Guard • Heal • Holy Cross • Peco Peco Ride • Providence • Devotion • Shield Boomerang • Shrink • Shield Charge • Spear Mastery • Spear Quicken|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide • Crusader Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|