|SP Cost:||60 + (Skill Level × 11)|
|Cast Time:||1.5 + Skill Level seconds|
|Cast Delay:||2 second|
|Area of Effect:||15x5 ~ 15x14 (travels)|
|(High Wizard) Summon Stone Orb Lv. 1|
Earth Strain is a 3rd class offensive skill available as High Wizard.
|Level||Base Damage (MATK)||Hits Inflicted||Distance||Area of Effect||Cast Time||SP Cost|
- The hits inflicted by this skill do not affect total damage. They only affect its divisibility, which is rounded down.
- This skill can only travel directly North, South, East, or West from the caster's current position relative to where the casting "circle" is on the ground. Beware of Knock Back attacks from enemies and position lag with this skill, as they make it possible to launch this skill in the wrong direction.
- Enemies are only hit if they are in the caster's line of sight.
- Obstacles and walls along the path this skill travels will stop the skill.
- Like Heaven's Drive, this skill is capable of hitting hidden enemies.
- With the right combination of skills and stats, it is possible to chain this skill up to 5 times in a row while only stopping for animation based Cast Delay.
- Note that multiple sequential Earth Strains may result in one of them not having their damage registered, as a certain number of hits have to finish connecting before another earth strain's damage can be counted.
- Destroys Ice Wall in its path.
|Wizard, High Wizard, Warlock|
| Earth Spike • |
| High Wizard
|Chain Lightning • Crimson Rock • Earth Strain • Ganbantein • Jack Frost • Mind Expansion • Mystical Amplification • Reading Spellbook • Recognized Spell • Release • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide|