|SP Cost:||30 + (Skill Level × 10)|
|Cast Time:||1 + (Skill Level x 0.5) seconds|
|Cast Delay:||2 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||7x7 ~ 13x13 (Bounce radius)|
|(High Wizard) Summon Lightning Ball Lv. 1|
Chain Lightning is a 3rd class offensive skill available as High Wizard.
Targets can be hit a maximum of four times before needing to seek an additional target. The skill will inflict damage every 0.5 seconds.
|Level||Base Damage (MATK)||Chain Limit||Cast Time||SP Cost|
Chain Lightning deals less damage each time the lightning bounces to a new target:
Chain Damage Penalty (MATK) = -[10 × Chain count]%
- After the second chain, the search area for bounces becomes 9x9. After 6 hits, it becomes 13x13 for the rest of chain limit.
- Amount of potential chains is 30, but is decreased based on distance the chain travels:
- Less than 6 cells to next target counts as 1 chain.
- Between (and including) 6 and 8 cells to the next target counts as 2 chains.
- Greater than 8 cells to next target counts as 3 chains.
- This skill does not work with Mystical Amplification whatsoever.
- If casting against a single target, this skill will deal approximately 3782% MATK damage to the target.
- While this skill is not potent against a large amount of enemies at once due to the nature of random bounces, it is especially destructive against smaller groups due to the speed of the bounces.
- While the skill has a 1 second cooldown, it can by bypassed by using Reading Spellbook and Release
|Wizard, High Wizard, Warlock|
| Earth Spike • |
| High Wizard
|Chain Lightning • Crimson Rock • Earth Strain • Ganbantein • Jack Frost • Mind Expansion • Mystical Amplification • Reading Spellbook • Recognized Spell • Release • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide|