|Cast Time:||0.9 seconds(Not Interruptible)(reduced by DEX)|
|Cast Delay:||ASPD dependent (Animation delay)|
|Knock Back:||1 cells|
|Area of Effect:||3 x 3|
|(Swordman) Bash Lv. 10, Magnum Break Lv. 3, Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 5, (Knight) Twohand Quicken Lv. 10, Counter Attack Lv. 5|
Bowling Bash will knock targets backward, causing damage in a 3x3 cell area that hits enemies in an area around the target. Bowling Bash cannot be interrupted by attacks. DEX determines cast time while ASPD determines the delay.
Using a Two-Handed Sword will increase the final damage modifier by 25%.
|ATK||2H Sword ATK||SP|
- Bowling Bash is divided into two seperate hits (400x2)
- Even when used with a bow on a Rogue class, the skill is still melee. Hence it is not blocked by Pneuma, and also does not consume arrows.
- Due to the attack being close range, some effects such as the bonus for equipping a Fire Arrow with Burning Bow will not apply.
- The knockback effect will move the target into the direction the caster has last moved or faced toward. When turning away from a target and then performing the skill, it results in the opposite effect where the target becomes drawn to the caster.
- The knockback effect is applied before damage. Due to this, Safety Wall does NOT block the skill.
Bowling Bash is one of two area skills that a Knight can obtain, the other being Brandish Spear. Unlike Brandish Spear, however, Bowling Bash can be used with any weapon. It does slightly more damage than Brandish, but also has a smaller area of effect. Knights generally prefer Bowling Bash over Brandish Spear simply due to it's larger and more consistent damage, however, using bowling bash with a Spear build uses a lot of skill "useless" points, as a max level Twohand Quicken and Auto Counter are required.
In PvP situations, Knights may be requested to tank and spread status effects instead of deal damage. For this purpose, Bowling Bash has a small area of effect, making it less efficient for spreading stat effects. Bowling Bash is still able to deal damage, and is useful for knocking back and scattering opponents.
|Knight, Lord Knight, Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Auto Counter • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
| Lord Knight
|Aerial Assault • Aura Blade • Berserk • Clashing Spiral • Concentration • Defensive Stance • Head Crush • Ignition Break • Joint Beat • Majestic Sword • Parry • Phantom Thrust • Tension Relax • Vendetta •|
| Rune Knight
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|