|SP Cost:||(7 + (Skill level*3))|
|Cast Time:||1.5 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Range:||5 + Vulture's Eye cells|
|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Hunter) Falconry Mastery Lv. 1|
Blitz Beat uses the Falcon to attack an enemy and all surrounding foes within a 3*3 cell area.. This skill will also go off passively while auto attack both with a bow or a dagger - when cast this way, it will only affect the targeted enemy.
|Number of Hits||1||2||3||4||5|
- Requires a Falcon.
- Blitz Beat is always neutral element but will bypass Raydric cards in PvP if elemental arrows are equipped.
- Damage is based on INT, DEX, and Steel Crow.
- Steel Crow adds 6 points per level, up to 60.
- Total damage: Blitz Beat Lv * (150 + 9*(Steel Crow Lv) + (1 + (INT+INT^3/100/5000)/50) + DEX/2)
- Cards increasing ATK will not affect the damage of Blitz Beat and it will not inflict status ailments.
- Cards increasing damage by a percentage will not affect the damage of Blitz Beat.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Guard.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Defending Aura in PvP and WoE.
- Only set off from normal attacks with a bow or dagger. Attacking with skills or fists will not trigger it.
- For every 2 points of LUK there is an additional 1% chance Auto-Blitz Beat will be triggered.
- Does not consume SP, has no cast time, and has no cast delay.
- Auto-Blitz may occur during a cast delay.
- The number of times Auto-Blitz Beat will hit its enemy depends on the level of Blitz Beat.
- The damage dealt is not AoE when cast via Auto blitz.
|Hunter, Sniper, Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Arrow Storm • Bow Master • Camouflage • Falcon Assault • Falcon Claws • Fear Breeze • Sharp Shooting • Sticky Trap • True Sight • Unlimit • Wind Walk|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|