- Select the "Battleground" icon from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Battlegrounds Queue" from the selection menu.
- Requirements: Any class except Novice and base level 80+.
- Wait for the queue to fill up with the required players.
- Note 1: You can press "close" to hide the window while you stay in the queue.
- Note 2: Currently, only individual queueing is allowed.
- Select the "Battleground" icon from the drop-down menu to bring up the same queue position window to.
- Click "Cancel" to leave the queue.
- Mode Types:
- Flavius - Destroy the enemy guardians first, then destroy the other team's crystal to win. Do this twice to win!
- Capture The Flag - Sneak into the enemy's base, capture their crystal, and return the crystal to your base. Do this twice to win!
- Death Match - Each team starts with 20 lives. Kill enemy players and reduce this count to 0 to win.
- Only one mode is active at a time and is changed to a new mode upon completion. I.e. modes must be played in order to be rotated through.
- More modes will be added in the future.
- Each game mode has the same rewards for winning, losing, and drawing.
- Winning - 10x Bravery Badge, 2x Valor Badge
- Drawing - 4x Bravery Badge, 0x Valor Badge
- Losing - 4x Bravery Badge, 0x Valor Badge
- Bravery Badges - Used for purchasing supplies that usable only in Battlegrounds. Each badge is worth:
30 White Potion
15 Blue Potion
50 Fire Bottle
50 Acid Bottle
10 Yellow Gemstone
20 Red Gemstone
30 Blue Gemstone
50 Poisoned Gemstone
200 Gold Coin
20 Concentration Potion
20 Awakening Potion
20 Berserk Potion
Note: There are more consumables for 3rd job classes that will be added in the future as well.
- Valor Badges - Used for purchasing equipment.
- Melee Range Non-Skill Damage: 75% -> 40% of original
- Long Ranged Non-Skill Damage: 60% -> 30% of original
- Acid Demonstration (Creator Skill) now deals 50% of it's original damage in PvP/WoE/BG maps.
- Sling Item (Creator Skill) does not apply additional status effects in PvP/WoE/BG maps.