What is APM?
The maximum attack speed is 500 attacks per minute.
APM = 60/BTBA * (600 + AGI*4 + (AGI^2)/25 + DEX) / 600
BTBA is a value based on class and weapon type. Refer to the chart below.
BTBA (Base Time Between Attacks (seconds))
SM (Speed Modifiers (Potions, Skills, Equipment))
To Increase Attack Speed, the following can be used:
- ASPD Potions: Only the potion with greater effect will be put into consideration, they never stack to each other.
- Adrenaline Rush, Full Adrenaline Rush
- Twohand Quicken
- Spear Quicken
- Solar, Lunar and Stellar Shadow
- Stellar Protection
- Increase Speed
- Assassin Cross of Sunset
- Bulgae Spirit
- if DEX >= 50
Combo Set+ :
Combo Set+ : + : + : + : 0.05
The following skills and equipments decrease Attack Speed:
- Slow Grace
- Defending Aura
- Gravitation Field
- Peco Peco Ride -0.5 Cavalier Mastery -0.4 to 0
- Longing for Freedom
The following modifier categories stack additively (Meaning their values are added together and then applied to attack speed):
- Equipment Effects (Muramasa, Doppelganger Card, Cecil Damon Card, etc.)
- Consumables (Awakening Potion, Energizing Potion, etc.)
- (Note that only the best adjustment between Concentration/Awakening/Berserk Potion is used.)
The following modifier categories stack Multiplicatively(Meaning their values are multiplied together and then applied to attack speed):
- Positive Skill Statuses (Adrenaline Rush, Spear Quicken, Increase Speed, etc.)
- Negative Skill Statuses (Don't Forget Me, Water Evasion Technique, etc.)