Goals for the Year
Below is a generalized outline of what we would like to accomplish and where we would like Asgard Legend to be in the coming year. As mentioned below as well, the following lists are not comprehensive nor are they "set in stone." If something needs to be added or changed around, it will. This is just a very generalized idea of what goals we would like to set for the coming year and when we'd like to accomplish them. Feel free to make comments here or on discord to help shape 2019 of Asgard Legend!
Note: The following information may be subject to change and this post may be edited from time to time based on feedback from the community.
Events Throughout the Year
The following is a breakdown of the major events that you can expect to see over the course of 2019 along with a starting date for each. This is not an inclusive event list, but will provide an idea of the major events.
- Summer Event (June 1st ~ July 31st)
- Fall Event (September 21st ~ November 7th)
- Christmas Event (December 1st ~ January 14th)
By The Start of Summer
Each of the following bullet points represents a major change that we intend to implement by June 1, 2019. The list is not comprehensive, nor does it cover smaller fixes and changes throughout time; it is simply to give an idea of what major things can be expected by the time summer starts.
Initial Taekwon Job Tree Implementation
- Battlegrounds Changes
- Automatic Build Swapper for BG maps
- Tweaked Modes
Poring King and Treasure Porings
- Monster Board Improvements
- Monster EXP Adjustments
- Main Story Continuation
- Prontera Culvert Instance (Level ~30)
- Skill Descriptions Overhaul (up-to-date with and with more details)
- Clan System and Territories Overhaul
- Reduction in the number of clans to two only (Sword Clan and Arch Wand Clan)
- More benefits for owning a territory
- Extending EXP rewards into dungeons
- Slightly increased common drops (drops with a drop rate greater than 30% already)
- Exclusive dungeon for clan with most territories occupied
- Monsters within the dungeon itself are rotated.
Forging System Overhaul (to include random modifications)
By The End of Summer
Each of the following bullet points represents a major change that we intend to implement by the end of September 2019. The list is not comprehensive, nor does it cover smaller fixes and changes throughout time; it is simply to give an idea of what major things can be expected by the time summer is over. These changes may come at any time in this period.
- All expanded job classes implemented
- Taekwon Branch
- Ninja Branch
- Gunslinger Branch
- Mini-Games (both solo and server-wide play)
- Episode 3 content. (monsters, maps, items, etc.)
- Bio Lab Instance (level 85+)
- Thanatos Tower Instance (level 85+)
- Separate PvP from Kafra
- Point system based on kills within PvP
- Ranking added to the main website.
Fall and General Plans
The following are changes that we would like to see implemented by the end of the year or whenever appropriate. This means that they may appear any time between now and the end of the year, not necessarily just in the fall.
- Episode 4 content (monsters, maps, items, etc.)
- Continuation of main story line
- War of Emperium (when deemed appropriate)
- New patcher skin (with reduced skill effects options)
- More hat quests (always an option)
- Build calculator
- Skill simulator